电影阿甘正传的经典名句~~~?
阿甘的妈妈常说的话:Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get! (人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个吃到的会是什么样的!)。。。
妈妈说:“生活就像一盒巧克力,在你没有打开之前,永远不知道是什么味道……”妈妈说:“生活就像一盒巧克力,在你没有打开之前,永远不知道是什么味道……”life was like a box o’chocolates. You never know what you gonna get
Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do生活就像一盒巧克力,在你没有打开之前,永远不知道是什么味道!1.Hello, my name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. 和James Bond的自我介绍不一样哦。
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. 还没吃过美国式的巧克力。
3.His back is as crooked as a politician. 在美国,政客和律师经常成为讽刺的对象。
4.Sometimes we all do things that, just don’t make no sense. 总是在做太多没有意义的事情,不过,任何人不可能总是做有意义的事情。
5.Stupid is as stupid does. 聪明人做傻事,傻人做聪明事,阿甘是行胜于言的人。
6.Jenny and me were like peas and carrots. 黄金搭档。
7.Miracles happen every day. 一个基督徒的虔诚。
8.There must be something can be done. 说这话的时候,不要让人误解。
9.How many roads must a man walk down, Before they call him a man. 男人真累。
10.We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens, it’s all part of a plan. 基督教的宿命。
11.Death is just a part of life. 阿甘妈妈接受了很多的宗教教育,对于阿甘来说,她就像一个在世基督。
12.There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off. 可惜炫耀也是人的天性。
13.I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. 任何人都有自己的爱。
14.Shit happens!不好的事情时常发生。
15.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. 无人能回答的问题。
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。
I dont know if we each have a destiny ,or if we\’re all just floating around
accidental like on a breeze ,but I think may be it\’s both
我不知道我门每个人是否都有各自的命运 或者只是随意的在风中飘逝但我想或许那都是对的(啊干在jenny墓前的感言 之后潸然泪下 或许经历了那么多他终于世道了what is life)
生活就像是一盒巧克力,你永远都不会知道下一颗是什么口味。遇到危险不要想什么 ,只要跑的远远的。阿甘:”妈妈常说,生活就如同一盒朱古力,你永远不知道你会得到什么.”
1 mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有点白痴吗?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
阿甘正传中经典台词
1、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。?
Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get.
2、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个简单的人。
3、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally。
我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
4、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s a selecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the least. And then be a simple man.?
我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
5、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.?
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
精彩对白1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.(只要你需要,我就在这里) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.(这是我听过最好的答案) 16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 18.I’m not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情) 19.I want to go home. (我想回家) 20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 21.Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 25.run,Forrest,run…(阿甘,快跑,快跑。…..) 26.t’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。)相信看过《阿甘正传》这部电影的人,对里面的阿甘正传经典台词都耳熟能详。偶然在网上看到网友的英文版翻译,让我回想起电影里既搞笑又温馨画面喜欢这部电影的人都来围观一下吧
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是弹两下给他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?
Gump: I got to pee.
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)
20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
更多阿甘正传经典台词请浏览 back is as crooked as a politician.
?? 不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
?? 2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.
?? 人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
?? 3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they’re going. Where they’ve been.
?? 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
?? 4.You are no different than anybody else is.
?? 你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
?? 5.Stupid is as stupid does.
?? 傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
?? 6.We were like peas and carrots.
?? 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
?? 7.There must be someing can be done.
?? 不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
?? 8.Miracles happen every day.
?? 美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
?? 9. Son-of-bitch.
?? ***养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!
?? 10.Sure as hell was.
?? 绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
?? 11.Ain’t I going to be me?
?? 我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
?? 12.Nobody gives a horse’s shit who you are,puss ball.
?? 没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
?? 13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
?? 滚到车上来!
?? 14.That is the outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.
?? 夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。
?? 15.Just like that ,she was gone.
?? 就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
?? 16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America’s best young men served in this war.
?? 阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
?? 17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
?? 牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨
?? 18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
?? 形容很不容易找到的东西。
?? 19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
?? 为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚
?? 20.Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.
?? 没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
?? 21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
?? 每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美***人的七项素质。
?? 21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
?? 某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
?? 22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
?? 信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
?? 23.I am a man of my word.
?? 我是信守我承诺的人。
?? 24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
?? ***你的上帝在哪里?
?? 25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
?? 一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
?? 26. You got to go when you got to go.
?? 不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。
?? 27.Shit happens!
?? 不好的事情发生了。
?? 28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
?? 放下包袱,继续前进。
?? 29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
?? 就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
?? 30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
?? 用情至专!
?? 31.It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
?? 母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好
转载请注明:中小学优秀作文大全 » 阿甘正传的经典语录(阿甘正传阿甘经典语录)